RV Parts and Service
At American RV it is our goal to provide you with exceptional and personalized, customer service. With 17 service bays staffed with Factory Trained, RVDA, RVIA, ASA, Master Certified, and State licensed technicians and a compliment of state of the art tools, lifts and resources, American RV can service all your recreational vehicle needs. Our Service department also stocks a wide variety of factory, appliance, plumbing, and general service parts, to minimize your down time.
At American RV we take pride in servicing your RV. We want our customers to experience the RV lifestyle trouble free in a well maintained and serviced RV. Our dedicated staff, with over 100 years of experience, will strive to exceed your expectations.
American RV hitch store sells and installs a complete line of fifth wheel hitches, weight distributing hitches, and under frame Class I, II, III receivers to accommodate all of your specialized towing needs.
American RV features many modern amenities such as:
- 17 modern service bays
- Two separate lifts capable of 12,000 lb and 60,000 lb capacities
- Factory Trained, RVDA, RVIA, ASE, Master Certified, and State licensed technicians
- Complete and State of the Art parts research and special order systems
- Computerized service records on file
- Overnight parking on site
- Dump station
- Key box for after hours drop off
American RV features many services including:
- Appliance repairs (with many popular repair items in stock)
- Roof repair and complete roof maintenance
- Lube, Oil & Filter service
- Windshield wiper blades
- Vehicle inspections
- Winterizing service (no appointment needed call or e-mail for details)
- Complete axle service including wheel bearing repacks and brake repairs
- Detail shop